Terms and Conditions
- All goods displayed on the website are subject to availability when your order is being picked.
- We update our site daily with new products and we delete products which are gone out of stock at close of business each day.
- Occasionally a product can be out of stock when your order is being picked . In this event , we don’t substitute this product with anything else and you won’t be charged for this product.
Prices and payment.
- You will receive an invoice including total VAT figure when the order has been picked and is ready for despatch.
- All goods remain the property of Eurogeneral until payment has been made in full.
- We accept payment by all major debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
- Please allow 3 to 4 working days for delivery from the time you place your order for orders within Ireland
- Minimum purchase orders of €100 apply
- Orders over €550 can avail of free delivery within Ireland.
- There is a €35 delivery charge for orders between €100 and €300, there is a €25 delivery charge for orders between €300 & €550(within Ireland)
- All goods are delivered on shrink wrapped pallets and are sealed with security tape.
- Deliveries will be dropped on a pallet at your goods entrance or as near to your goods entrance that the courier can get with a pallet truck. Our couriers won't handle individual cartons into your premises , they just do a point A to point B pallet drop. Point A being collection from our warehouse , point B being a pallet drop as near to your goods entrance as they can get with their pallet truck. i.e., they don't handball goods off the pallets.
Shortages, Discrepancies & Damages
Please report any discrepancies /shortages or damages on your order within 48 hours of delivery.
Returns will be accepted on any faulty goods .
You will have an option before checking out to choose "no delivery required , will collect from eurogeneral"
If you choose this option you may collect your order from our head office on lower ballymount road dublin 12.
We will notify you when the order has been picked and is ready for collection . We only hold orders for a maximum of 5 working days after it's been picked .
Goods can be collected from 9am until 5.30 pm excluding lunch time monday to friday ( we close for lunch from 1pm until 2pm)